WELCOME TO ENGLISH SPEAKING SAMPLE!

You are going to take the IELTS exam but NOT GOOD AT SPEAKING SKILL?
You don't know how to speak and how to use vocabularies.
You lack vocabularies and ideas.
THIS SITE OFFERS YOU VARIOUS SPEAKING SAMPLES AS USEFUL MATERIALS TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Keeping Health

HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY
  • What kind of food
  • What routines you have
  • What you do when you become sick
  • Explain why these approaches help you to keep healthy.
SAMPLE 1:
Introduction:
Good health is the most valuable possesion a person can have.
I take the view that to stay healthy, I often eat the right foods, get enough rest and do exercise regularly.
Body:
Firstly, I eat plenty of high protein foods, vegetables and fruits and less red meat because red meats contain more fat than poultry and fish. I also avoid foods with lots of sugar and fat because fat can build up in the arteries, block the flow of blood and cause the heart attack or stroke.

Secondly, I have to get enough amount of sleep, about 8h/day. Without taking the rest, I feel tired, irritable and can not concentrate on work.

The third routine is jogging, swimming every morning. Getting enough exerciese helps me strengthen the heat and lungs which reduces the chance of heart attack and prevent me from being overweight.

When I become sick, the first thing I have to do is seeing the doctor to find out the real illness to get the best treatment.
Conclusion:
In short, I often pay attention to my health, take care of it very carefully because if I get sick, I will not only continue to work but also have to pay more money for the treament.
>> SEE SAMPLE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment