WELCOME TO ENGLISH SPEAKING SAMPLE!

You are going to take the IELTS exam but NOT GOOD AT SPEAKING SKILL?
You don't know how to speak and how to use vocabularies.
You lack vocabularies and ideas.
THIS SITE OFFERS YOU VARIOUS SPEAKING SAMPLES AS USEFUL MATERIALS TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING.

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Friend

Describe a person that you met recently and liked.
You should say:
  • Who this person is
  • What you were doing at the time
  • How you met him/her
  • Explain why you liked this person.  (You have 2 minutes for the talk.)

SAMPLE: A FRIEND

Introduction:
A person that I met recently and liked is Long.

Body:
Q1: He is an English teacher and a new friend of mine.

Q3: I met him at Lan Anh swimming pool where I often swim every weekend. We talked together and then we found that we  have a lot of things in common such as sports, films and dancing.
 
Q2: We decided to go to the cinema together, after that we discussed about everything about that movie, for instant, the actors, actresses, soundtracks, content or something like that. My friend and I are both interested in films so now we enjoy it twice a month.

Q4: In terms of personality, he is full of vigor and very entertaining to be with.
Furthermore, he's very keen on doing charity work and I admire this in the man.
Whenever I am sad, he's kind enough to send me a sympethetic text message that always makes me feel better.

Conclusion:
That is the reason why I liked this man very much.

USEFUL VOCABULARIES:
  • have a lot of things IN COMMON: có nhiều điểm chung
  • be full of vigor: tràn đầy sinh lực
  • do charity work: làm công việc từ thiện

No comments:

Post a Comment