WELCOME TO ENGLISH SPEAKING SAMPLE!

You are going to take the IELTS exam but NOT GOOD AT SPEAKING SKILL?
You don't know how to speak and how to use vocabularies.
You lack vocabularies and ideas.
THIS SITE OFFERS YOU VARIOUS SPEAKING SAMPLES AS USEFUL MATERIALS TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chinese Chess

Describe a GAME you enjoy playing.
Outline:
  • What kind of sport it is
  • Who you play it with
  • Where you play it
  • Explain why you enjoy playing it
SAMPLE 1: CHINESE CHESS
Introduction:

I like Chinese chess best. It is my favorite indoor game which requires thinking power to calculate each move. It is not only an amusing sort of game but also an exciting mental combat.
Body:
Q2&3: I play it in my spare time. After finishing work, I often play it with my neighbor at my house. I am not very good at it because I am only a beginner.
Q4: (explain its advantages)
Topic sentence: Playing chess is very beneficial for me.
Supporting sentences:
  • It trains my mind and teaches me to think quickly, to see and find out what other people think and what they wish to do next. 
  • Furthermore, it gives me real excitement and refreshes my mind as well. Whenever I play it, I think of nothing else except trying to win the game. 
Conclusion:
Those are the reasons why I am very keen on playing this game.
SEE SAMPLE 2: GAME ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment