WELCOME TO ENGLISH SPEAKING SAMPLE!

You are going to take the IELTS exam but NOT GOOD AT SPEAKING SKILL?
You don't know how to speak and how to use vocabularies.
You lack vocabularies and ideas.
THIS SITE OFFERS YOU VARIOUS SPEAKING SAMPLES AS USEFUL MATERIALS TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEAKING.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Express your opinion

Here are some phrases used to express your opinion:
  • Basically, I think...
  • Quite simply, I think ...
  • In my opinion, ...
  • In my view, ...
  • Personally, I think ...
  • I think that's a great idea.
  • I really/strongly/firmly believe that ...

  • I feel quite/rather strongly about/that ...
  • I'm really in favor of ...
  • I would say that ...
  • As far as I can see ...
  • It seems/appears to me that ...
  • I can think of a couple of ...
  • To my mind ...
  • From my perspective ...
  • I'm a great believer that ...
  • I am convinced that ...
  • I take the view that ...
  • I am of the opinion that ...
  • I maintain that ...
  • I hold the view that ...
>> See some phrases used to express agreement and disagreement

No comments:

Post a Comment